Webinar: Commercial Tenant Considerations in the Age of COVID
This free webinar was presented by Texas A & M University School of Law on July 8th, 2020. It addressed key issues facing commercial tenants as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Speakers discussed legal issues related to lease negotiations, selling businesses, adding investors, and the eviction process.
- Drafting & Negotiating Leases
- Selling Businesses
- Adding Investors
- Eviction Process
- Tisha Lynn Dodge – Attorney, Dodge Legal Group, PC
- Luz E. Herrera – Attorney & Professor, Texas A&M University School of Law
- Kathryn D. McGlinchey – Attorney, Broude, Smith, Jennings, & McGlinchey PC
- Moderator: Peter Reilly – Professor of Law, Texas A&M University School of Law
While the panelists on this webinar are all attorneys, they are discussing the law generally, and nothing in the webinar should be considered as legal advice. You should consult your own legal advisor to address your own unique circumstances.