Notice to Start-Up Businesses
We have literally created hundreds of Companies. Although it is NOT legal advice, we will tell you how to get things for free or at very low cost as part of your formation process. A lot of start-ups make the mistake of over paying (or paying) for things they do not truly need or want at the formation stage. Be smart and get practical. We’ll give you the “been there, done that” tips.
Everything you need for Corporate or LLC formation can be done with $10 or less (excluding the investment in your Formation Package). You should not be spending hundreds of dollars on purchasing office space, website names, email addresses, brochures, and other marketing materials before you create your Company. You shouldn’t need to spend your dollars on an overpriced service or product, because you think it’s some sort of “legal” requirement.
By starting off your business in the right way, you’ll have the confidence and peace of mind to grow your business. You may also save yourself a lot of headaches down the line. Let us help you with one of the most important decisions you need to make – the legal entity your business takes.
Dodge Legal Group can assist you with selecting your business name and can even register your trademark or service mark for you. We work with your tax advisor or CPA to select the legal entity best suited to your needs including:
- Limited Liability Company
- Series Limited Liability Company
- C Corporation
- S Corporation
- General Partnership
- Professional Corporation
- Professional Association
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Nonprofit Organization
- Limited Partnership
Get your FREE copy of "How to Set Up Your LLC/Corporation to Maximize Legal Protection" and subscribe to our free Tisha's 2-Minute Tips newsletter.
Free Legal Forum First Tuesday of the Month
- Funding Your StartUp with Retirement Funds and Other Options with Covid-19 Considerations
- Top 7 Legal Mistakes with Covid-19 Employment Law and Commercial Real Estates Issues
- Am I Protected? An Overview of Asset Protection
The following Business Formation services are available for a flat fee:
- Texas Corporation Formation
- Texas LLC Formation
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation-Texas Basic Package
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation-Texas Plus Package
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation-Unlimited Package
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation-Reinstatement Package
- Notice of Meeting
- Texas Established Corporation Package
- Texas Established LLC Package