Your employees can be one of your company’s biggest assets, but if you don’t comply with the myriad of laws and regulations, they can become a liability.
Dodge Legal Group teaches you sound employment practices and provides the legal advice you need when it comes to handling your employees. From the hiring process to the exit interview, and everything in between, Dodge Legal is with you every step of the way.
Our most common employment law services include:
- Nondisclosure/Confidentiality Agreements
- Noncompete Agreements
- Client and Employee Raiding Issues
- Executive Agreements/Employment Contracts
- Employment Manual/Handbook/Policies
- Compensation/Overtime Issues
- Creation of Standardized Personnel Files and Compliance
- Employee Benefits
- Immigration Compliance
- Drug Testing Compliance
- Discrimination, Harassment, & Diversity Training and Compliance for Title VII, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Americans With Disabilities Act, and the Texas Labor Code
- Representation before the EEOC, DOL, DOJ, & other governmental agencies
- Severance/Separation Agreements
- Wage and Overtime Issues
- Whistleblowing Issues under the Sarbanes Oxley Act, Texas Whistleblower Act, OSHA, and the Texas Health & Safety Code
- Sabine Pilot Retaliation
- Representation in Texas state and U.S. federal courts including the U.S. Fifth Circuit of Appeals.
Get your FREE copy of "How to Set Up Your LLC/Corporation to Maximize Legal Protection" and subscribe to our free Tisha's 2-Minute Tips newsletter.
10/2/18: Free Legal Forum
11/6/18: Free Legal Forum
12/4/18: Free Legal Forum
1/8/18: Free Legal Forum
1/13/19: Business Law 101
2/5/18: Free Legal Forum
3/5/18: Free Legal Forum
4/2/18: Free Legal Forum
5/7/18: Free Legal Forum
6/4/18: Free Legal Forum